Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole : Senior Associate Business Strategy & BIU
Business Target Tracking
- Tracking numbers and revenue across products for the commercial banks and daily review with team (project and product wise) and weekly review with Business Head
- Enablement and new projects to be driven across banks as per timelines
- Ensure frequent co-ordination/ meetings with concerned teams (operations /risk/fraud/product/marketing/analytics) to discuss ongoing issues and business requirements
- Data driven decision making, tailored strategy building for banks and competition tracking
- Sharing Insights, data, MIS on bank’s performance with RMs
- Partner with data teams to generate reports as per requirements
- Continuous monitoring on the industry growth
Internal Stakeholder Management
- Coordination with internal departments for increasing business and ensuring enablement and enhancement across NPCI Products
- Weekly/fortnightly meetings with product, technology, risk, operations, analytics and marketing team to discuss bank related requirements, business numbers, operational health of the bank, new business opportunities, activation campaign etc.
Others Activities :
- New Ideas, approaches and banks’ feedback discussed with concerned team
- Training and Knowledge sessions for BD team
- Help manage day to day business activities, communicating progress and performance
- Sharing Best Practices across banks
- Projects Implementation across banks
- Internal coordination with various teams on day to day basis requirement
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
NNational Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.