Senior Associate Business Management & Strategic Initiatives
Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile : Senior Associate Business Management & Strategic Initiatives
- Deep Metrics Project: A project aimed at designing effective business metrics for NPCI products and services which helps in tracking of organization’s goals
- Analyze and process data into actionable insights for management consumption aiding in data informed decision making
- KPI Based business governance for COO vertical
- Expertise in data visualization mainly Tableau
- Fluency in python / other coding language
Inter personal skills :
- Effectively brainstorm, encourage ideation in the teams
- Exceptional collaborative & communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Articulate technical concepts in to easy-to-understand language for business partners
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
NNational Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.