Tittle : Senior Associate - Business Development
Education : BBA/BMS MBA/MTech /BTech
Experience : 2 to 5 years .
Accountabilities and Major Activities
State Govt. Role
- Be the primary point of contact in States on behalf of NPCI for Govt. Business
- Develop a strategy and sales plan to address designated territory and accounts
- Leverage existing relationships in Govt. departments to develop Business based on NPCI products by identifying new opportunities and by prospecting in Govt. Departments
- Develop strong relationships with all Government teams, Smart Cities in States for increasing volumes particularly in products such as NACH, UPI, NETC, RuPay, etc.
- Undertake Presentations, manage project cycle of new initiatives, and take ownership of project completion
- Manage an accurate monthly, quarterly, yearly forecast of new projects
- Liaise effectively within internal NPCI departments for support
- Run effective marketing campaigns for NPCI products across States & designated territories
- Responsible for market penetration and building up of volumes of all products under NPCI umbrella with assigned Banks
- Develop relationship with assigned Banking accounts across all functions in the account.
- Successfully negotiate closure in line with strategic priorities, revenue and profitability targets by understanding clients existing business model.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs. Manage and grow business in collaboration with internal constituents to create a go-to-market approach, including sales, marketing plans and the service delivery models for both existing and new products
- Align and manage internal stakeholders within products and technology to create momentum and drive the business
- Serve as the expert and advocate for the payments landscape to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/ commercial relationships.
- Consulting, solution selling, analytical, and business development skills
- Well versed with specifically Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word (MS Office)
- Have excellent proficiency in English - written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare Sales plans and forecast
- Should be resourceful and able to work on tight deadlines with Govt. departments
- Proven track record in Build effective sales and business development
- Proven working experience in business development or a relevant role in Card Division of Banks/ Prepaid Issuer Companies/ Fintechs / Application Service Providers
- Proven Sales Track Record
- Market knowledge, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport, time management and planning skills
- Should have no difficulty in travelling frequently
Desired Candidate Profile
National Payments Corporation of India
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India
Address:WING-B 1001-A,10,THE CAPTIAL,BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX , G BLOCK BEHIND ICICI BANK,BANDRA, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India