Roles and Responsibilities
Business Target Tracking
- Tracking numbers and revenue across products for the commercial banks and daily review with team (project and product wise) and weekly review with Business Head
- Enablement and new projects to be driven across banks as per timelines
- Ensure frequent co-ordination/ meetings with concerned teams (operations / risk / fraud /product / marketing / analytics) to discuss ongoing issues and business requirements
- Data driven decision making, tailored strategy building for banks and competition tracking
- Sharing Insights, data, MIS on bank’s performance with RMs
- Partner with data teams to generate reports as per requirements
- Continuous monitoring on the industry growth
Internal Stakeholder Management
- Coordination with internal departments for increasing business and ensuring enablement and enhancement across NPCI Products
- Weekly/fortnightly meetings with product, technology, risk, operations, analytics and marketing team to discuss bank related requirements, business numbers, operational health of the bank, new business opportunities, activation campaign etc.
- New Ideas, approaches and banks’ feedback discussed with concerned team
- Training and Knowledge sessions for BD team
- Help manage day to day business activities, communicating progress and performance
- Sharing Best Practices across banks
- Projects Implementation across banks
- Internal coordination with various teams on day to day basis requirement
UG:Graduation Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/