Roles and ResponsibilitiesThis profile will be responsible to lead the Bank Marketing function for NPCI. This person would be playing an active team member role to deliver on the team’s KRAs. Day to day work will involve working closely with agency partners to deliver collaterals for NPCI’s customers.
Fast Pace Execution Focus : Need to turnaround creative campaigns and other deliverables at a fast pace, without compromising on quality
Connect : Establish cross functional connect with teams to deliver output
Multi-task : Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver as per the business needs
- Designing Branch visibility collaterals customer centric
- Create awareness among consumers through bank channels
- Marketing support and solutions to Banks to increase their numbers – ATL and BTL
- Maintain healthy business relationship with Banks and RMs
- Planning and execution of Branch visibility
- Effective Utilization of Bank channels, like mailers, SMS
- Closely work with Banks and RMs to understand and support marketing requirements.
- Team management and guidance to achieve the set targets
- To set new and effective process for Bank marketing
- Cross functional support and team, initiatives for team building activities
- To graph the number of transaction and usage.
- Support and Leverage the NPCI Business Development team to drive NPCI product usage at the member banks for the NPCI products like RuPay, UPI, BBPS, BHIM by creating a regular stream of campaigns (SMS, Email, Mailers)
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Hard working person with a positive attitude – Team Before Self
- Someone who loves a challenging environment, and can deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills – Collaborate with Cross Functional Teams
- Brand Management
- Trade Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Media buying
- Social Media Marketing
UG:Graduation Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/