Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a portfolio of Biller Performance Management Unit is to onboard and maintain billers and their performances. It includes monitoring the traffic of BBPS participants and analyzing the issues.
- Interaction with all the participants, internal stake holders and different teams as well as to provide support to the merchants to ensure business growth of the channel.
- Regularly Monitor and traffic and keep a track on the active issues. Should be able to understand and identify the issues.
- Ensuring adherence to a well-defined process of tracking the issues and reporting them both to the respective participants(s) as well as to the internal teams with progress.
- Map & develop strong working relationships with all the participants and their technical partners.
- Facilitate seamless onboarding of as a Vendor / Customer in the bank’s ecosystem as well as ensure set-up on system and its complete alignment across departments
- Liaising with other cross-functional teams like Solutions, Product etc. to ensure that we deliver on required customizations by sizing up the opportunity and creating projections which is a driver in taking such calls.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Operations and Monitoring Performances
- Liaising with other cross-functional teams (Internal and External).
- Ability to effectively analyze XML & JSON API Logs and deal with all type of issues.
- Experience in Fintech / Bill Payment Industry with the knowledge of BBPS both public as well as private sector would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfort with SQL/PostgreSQL, Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Advanced Excel.
- High energy team player with willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to work independently with a proven track record of identifying / alliances that drive measurable business results.
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects/tasks and competing priorities.
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
NNational Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.