Roles and ResponsibilitiesJOB PROFILE :
1. Responsible for complete Product Lifecycle – Product Note, BRD creation, Design, Development, Testing, Performance engineering, Risk, Recon & Settlement – Working with different stakeholders to implement the Business Requirements for the final Launch.
2. Manage a suite of Digital payments products / variants / portfolio
3. Analyzing the business requirement and developing the product right from the conceptualization stage, constructing the product path, go live & commercialization.
4. Undertake projects and activities to achieve the assigned Income lines and monitoring cost lines for the product. Own the P&L.
5. Competencies in data analytics, MIS, Reporting will be an added advantage.
Role Contour – Be accountable for Product Development & Management of NETC product; manage the complete product life cycle delivery.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/