Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile: Senior Associate / Associate Certification Operations & Run Tech
- Perform day-to-day certification execution activities for NPCI products
- Ensuring seamless support on execution and testing support for banks to complete with in TAT.
- Preparation & maintenance of status reports and trackers on-date for the Product certifications handled
- Ensuring accurate and timely resolution of queries raised by Banks and Asp’s on certification execution in co-ordination with internal stakeholders
- EMV – Issuer / Acquirer Host to Host Terminal device Certification White Plastic Certification Certification with International alliances
- Testing in NIV / BOSS simulators for certifying banks
- Daily tracking of certification and completion within TAT
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for successful completion of certification
- Possess a good knowledge on Cards & Payments domain – Preferably EMV certifications would be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge on switch testing or any other switches – Preferably ISO 8583.
- Possess basic Knowledge on NPCI Products or any other schemes like Master / Visa
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/