Roles and Responsibilities
- Health status of Application, database and infrastructure
- Heath status of banks / OUs
- Settlement monitoring
- First level check with evidences and assigning the same to the next concerned
- Patch Deployment & Build Deployments
- Expertise in SQL Queries
- Follow the standard operating procedure and refine them to suit the project
- Willing to work in dynamic 24x7 zero downtime Application support and management
- Log Monitoring and Analysis for issue prevention
- Production Issue Debugging Skills
- Good written and oral communication
- 24 x 7 working experience
- Certification in Java Programming
- ITIL framework
PG:MCA in Computers
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.