Roles and Responsibilities
- Health status of Application, database and infrastructure
- Heath status of banks / OUs
- Settlement monitoring
- First level check with evidences and assigning the same to the next concerned
- Patch Deployment & Build Deployments
- Expertise in SQL Queries
- Follow the standard operating procedure and refine them to suit the project
- Willing to work in dynamic 24x7 zero downtime Application support and management
- Log Monitoring and Analysis for issue prevention
- Production Issue Debugging Skills
- Good written and oral communication
- 24 x 7 working experience
- Certification in Java Programming
- ITIL framework
PG:MCA in Computers
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/