Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing application security testing using various licensed and open source tools like burpsuit, Checkmarx, HP Fortity tools, Postman etc.
- Keep tools and technology updated as and when new updates releases.
- Closing of Service desk ticket with in TAT for the various assessment (Web/API/ Simulator based app/Source code review)
- Conducting appsec for the web/mobile/ API/ Simulator based application for the net new, upgrade application
- Conducting quarterly assessment for the public facing applications
- Conducting annual assessment as per calendar published for the
- Existing live applications
- Doing re-assessment and verifying observations and suggest mitigation to close the vulnerability.
- Maintaining assessment records – report repository, KRA data, assessment TAT, SOPs, Calendar, Tracker.
- Updating trackers on a daily basis.
- Preparing and publishing Annual calendar for the scope of appln
- Updating documents/ method/ SOPs on periodic basis
- Providing KRA status to IRMC / RMC on particular open risk
- Reviewing RAF raised by application team on the residual risk
- Doing Risk assessment for the RAF raised and send to CISO for approval
BE or BSc , MCA/M.Tec is preferable
He must be having any two of the Certifications like CISA, CISM, CEH, Microsoft Certifications, Cloud Certification.
- Minimum 5 yr. of experience in security testing with overall 8 + yrs. of experience
- Expertize in using burpsuit, Checkmarx, HP Fortify tools
- Good understanding of Information Security practices/ standards and system architecture
- Past experience in vendor management and team management
- Good at task tracking and follow-ups
- Maintaining various Trackers, SOPs, Annual calendar etc.
- Knowledge of technical writing is preferred to draft technology standards and Risk acceptance criterions
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/