Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in software coding using open source stack and java\J2EE technologies
- Having sufficient design and coding experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- 3+ years of software experience with developing java and J2EE applications, and spring framework.
- Hands on development on spring.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures and algorithms
- Good exposure to Design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Linux, SQL
- Good knowledge of Open Source software applications is must.
- Must have strong coding skills.
- Must have strong experience on in-memory cache DB like Redis etc.
- Must have strong knowledge in coding for highly available applications only using open source stack in payments domain, preferably for products such as EFT switching, e-commerce, payment gateways, clearing & settlement solutions.
- Strong experience in relational database and SQL. Knowledge of NoSQL is a must.
- Should be a good team player - Needs to work with Technical Architects/Development leads/ business leads to solve technical and business problems.
- Must have good Verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in Coding large size projects.
- Exposure in payment applications, ecommerce applications and switching systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or an equivalent in Computer Science.
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/