Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding and knowledge of Specification
- Working closely with developers and Bank/Partners
- Support for Ensuring the API integration/certification process to complete within time.
- Trouble-shoot and manage customer support issues to resolution.
- Contribute to the refinement of implementation and support best practices.
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners
- Experience leveraging third-party technologies that support an API architecture.
- Experience with API management and operations with tools such as Swagger, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, JMeter, SonarQube, Postman etc.
- Basic knowledge of Client Server technologies, interfaces, and systems integration techniques
- Understanding of API – working and connecting with API and testing
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS e.g., Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgres etc
- Experience of modern API technologies and protocols & schemas such as XML, SOAP & REST
- Experience with SQL, XML, JSON and CSV
- Experience JIRA, Web Services etc
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/