Roles and Responsibilities
Role: - Lead/ Senior Lead AePS Product
Experience: - 8 to 15 years
Location: - Mumbai
Qualification: - B.Tech/B.E/MBA
Job Description -
Job Purpose -
This role in AePS & NFS – Product development team shall help in product development and onboarding banks on AePS services, VAS, and other compliance related projects. This role shall also help in preparing BRD for changes and new product / services development, coordination with internal departments for change management, testing, implementation and rollout by members. This job role shall help banks throughout the certification process on functional and technical aspects. The role shall also help in monitoring transactions of banks, addressing production issues and support banks, wherever required. It shall also include preparing presentations, MIS and reports for internal and external audiences. The role shall assist in gathering and analyzing the best practices adopted by banks as part of their interaction with them and their vendors.
To onboard Banks on various AePS services and VAS
- Business development and Relationship Management
- Support bank on pre-requisites for certification
- Manage end to end certification (including technical and operational support) and documentation which shall help banks to onboard on various AePS services and VAS.
Closely monitor transactions for member banks as issuer/acquirer and UIDAI for authorization, etc.
- Daily monitoring of transactions
- Identifying reasons for related declines, working with member banks to resolve the issue and help in improving the success rate
Supporting banks to implement changes for regulatory and network prescribed compliances
- Help banks to implement compliance on regulatory and network prescribed requirements
Assist in gathering and analyzing the best practices adopted by banks and for preparing presentations, MIS and reports
- To interact with member banks and their vendors/MicroATM OEMs / Corporate BCs / etc. to gather best practices adopted by banks and help in improving AePS performance
- To work with internal teams (Analytics/ Operations/ etc.) for gathering information and preparing presentations, MIS and reports for internal and external audience
Assist in preparing product paper and BRD for new product / services and for change management in existing functionalities.
- To assist in preparing product paper for new product / services
- To assist in preparing BRD for changes / new requirements. To track progress of the project and ensure timely completion / delivery.
Liaison with UIDAI and other stakeholders
- To liaison with UIDAI / other stakeholders and co-ordination with ASPs for AePS services, projects, reporting, etc