Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Description:
- Performing Settlement Activities regularly.
- Onboarding and de-boarding of member banks in backoffice system.
- Handling queries raised by member banks/BCs/merchants.
- Training of member banks and its partners on functionalities of Back Office system and AePS Operations.
- Maintaining list of bugs and issues and track till closure.
- Maintain Periodic MIS and reporting to management.
- Periodic MIS to member banks about the performance and issues and track till closure.
- Maintain and prepare Periodic GST reports
- Tracking and ensuring the monthly performance letters to be sent to member banks
- Improvement in letters to ensure meaningful and clear analysis to be sent to members.
- Tracking of PRD cases and ensure closure of the same.
Well versed with Retail Payments System Operations.
Advanced knowledge of settlement process and dispute process any of payments systems.
Excellent in MS Excel, MS Power-point.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India