Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition: - Multiple Roles - Relationship Management Nth Partner
- Ensuring key stakeholders are on boarded on the platform which will result in faster GTM
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell the platform rating structure to Nth Partners
- Create and further develop standards which can be used to benchmark and create the Nth programme.
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with ASP/TSP’s who are currently and potentially working with NPCI on its products and Services
- Create a strategic project plan to develop Nth Partner rating programme and drive the programme to successful onboarding and rating with aid of various internal and external teams at NPCI
- Take overall responsibility for managing the Nth programme and work closely with key stakeholders for the programme.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams at NPCI and strategic partners to communicate about setting expectations right between the partners and teams, connecting with various agencies to get the feedback, and apprise the management committee.
- Develop strategies and redesign internal processes to automate work & increase productivity
- Organise and Conceptualise Nth partner facilitation event which will become Strategic NPCI Event and IP of NPCI
- Understand the relative strength of competitors within strategic partners, if any. And generate red flags in case of any concerns
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/