Roles and ResponsibilitiesJOB PURPOSE :
Experience - 5 to 10 years
Location – Mumbai
Min Qualification - BE / B.Tech
Roles and Responsibilities Role - Lead Tokenization (Product) with 6 + year of experience in digital innovations & payment domain
Job Responsibilities and Requirement
- Experience in working on payment app like GPay,Samsung Pay,Apple Pay etc
- Understanding of Tokenization platform and different use cases wrt same
- Should be able to gather and review technical requirement and implementation for payment token use cases
- Should be able to co-ordinate, handle technical query and documentation.
- Should be able to analyze payment industry implementations of tokenization platform and different form factors.
- Should be able to improve token life cycle management and token distribution process flow Plan of implementation various messaging using ISO 8583, ISO 7816 and ISO144432.
- Functional knowledge of payment industry and ISO 8583 Understanding of EMV and payment transaction flows Ability to do trouble shooting using log analysis.
- Should be able to prepare functional and technical documentation wrt payment solution based on EMV,ISO message spec,api,3DES etc
- Understanding of EMV standard
- Ability to understand, review and create change in technical specification, implementation documents,BRD,test plan etc.
- Provide walkthrough of product and various document related to same to different stakeholder
- Provide product related update to all stakeholders
- Mange entire product lifecycle.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.