Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Education Qualifications: BE/B-Tech (CSE, ECE/IT) or M.E/M-Tech or MCA/MSc (CS)
Preferably with CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor and/ or security products Certifications.
- 5-9 years of experience in IT Audits in a bank, financial institution or leading audit/consulting firm
- Experience of auditing IT General Controls and knowledge on IT security concepts
- Experience in the IT industry with strong background in computer operations, software development and network administration
- Advanced knowledge of IT auditing and standards
- Sound understanding of RBI IT security requirements & financial Payments & Settlement eco system
- Should have strong analytical and communications skills
- Sound knowledge on Cyber security governance & Data Privacy knowledge
- IT and Project management expertise are a plus
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/