Job Title: Lead Talent Management
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Qualification: B'Tech / MBA (HR) *Mandatory experience in Learning & Development from IT Industry
- Responsible for the management of all learning & development interventions at NPCI.
- Designing training strategy, training architecture, competency mapping, conducting training need analysis (survey and statistical method), developing training solutions (content development), training road map, training calendar and implementation strategy, measuring training effectiveness (Impact assessment).
- Know-how of Kirkpatrick Model
- Compiled statistics, evaluated data, forming conclusions & presenting recommendations to the management.
- Preparing and implementation of training budget and ensuring learning interventions are managed well within authorized budgets
- Handling Learning & Development needs of entire NPCI employees PAN India.
- Improvements of E-Learning Module and ensuring completions of E-learning modules.
- Liaisoning with training vendors for learning & development requirements.
- Business alignment of all training and monitoring of all training programs for enhancement of skill and efficiency
- To develop coaching, mentoring and schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Individual Development Plans.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing Behavioral / OD course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India