- Must have strong Knowledge on EFT Switching Domain
- Should possess strong Knowledge on Tokenization and provisioning system.
- Should possess implemented integration with Token system
- Shall possess strong Knowledge on HSM Security modules and Algorithms
- Shall be familiar with ISO 8583 and API based integration modules.
- Good Knowledge on EMV standards and tokenization guidelines.
- Should be a good team player - Needs to work with Technical Architects/ business leads/ Product leads/ Test Leads to solve technical and business problems.
- Must have good Verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure in payment applications, ecommerce applications and switching systems.
- Expertise in VISA and MasterCard tokenization certification, implementation and roll out.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or an equivalent in Computer Science.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India