Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile : Lead Service Continuity Management
Resource required for handling the IT service management as per set process of ITIL V4 standards for change, incident, problem & request management along with IT service continuity management for ensuring 99.9999% uptime of the business critical, support systems. Reviewing of RCA’s along with stakeholders for ensuring to maintain the quality and providing reports to management on change/incident/problem/IT SCM (DR drills) and various compliance reports. Building service relationship with all technology service lines and conduct service reviews with key stakeholders for performance reports, service improvements, service quality and process.
1. Incident Management:
- ACT as communication & point of escalation for incidents, settlement delays, problem tickets & DR drills.
- Ensure to open the bridge and ensure the application is brought up within shortest possible time. Escalate wherever required.
- Get RCA for P1 and P2 incidents with in-depth analysis.
- Review & get in to details of RCA for P1/ P2 incidents & settlement delays.
- Evaluate critical incidents & support emergency DR to minimize business impact.
- Preparing the MOM for problem management committee meetings & follow ups for action items with the respective stake holder.
- Escalate with respective application teams if the activity is not completed with the committed time lines.
- Publish the weekly report to senior management.
- Reviewing and publishing the corrective & preventive action trackers for incidents & settlement delays.
- SOPs are updated as per stipulated timelines and are in sync with current process for change management, event management, incident management, ITSCM (DR drills), patch management, problem management & request management.
- Preparing, getting CMC approval and publishing annual DR drill calendar.
- Reviewing the weekly CMC MOM’s.
- Coordination with the technology service/ business lines for cross functional support
- Ensure back up to take care of incidents and DR drills in the absence of the main resource. Should be ready to step down to take the activity, if required.
- Maintain updated contact matrix of technical support team members & senior management members authorized to approve regular DR and emergency DR.
- Team building and improvement in team performance.
- IT infrastructure operations and managing service desk.
- IT Service Management
- IT Service continuity management (DR drills)
- ITIL V4 certification ispreferred.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/