Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile: Lead / Senior Associate NACH Operations
- Team & Project management
- Requirements & On-boarding
2. Write operational policies
3. KPI management
4. End-to-end product delivery
- Product Conceptualisation: Understand market, customer trends, opportunities, user and bank / ecosystem pain points, how to differentiate regulatory understanding.
- Product Design: Design Thinking, agile approach, customer experience
- Product Development: Design & document tech specification and test cases.
- Product Go Live: Identifying pilot study and ensure product success.
- Product Commercialisation:
- Drive users, value, volume, ecosystem
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to drive the product objective
- Work with marketing team to drive B2B & B2B2C positioning & demand for the product. Product Management: Own P&L, Risk Management, Revenue, Cost, Market Interface and Compliance.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.