Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile: Lead / Senior Associate NACH Operations
- Team & Project management
- Requirements & On-boarding
2. Write operational policies
3. KPI management
4. End-to-end product delivery
- Product Conceptualisation: Understand market, customer trends, opportunities, user and bank / ecosystem pain points, how to differentiate regulatory understanding.
- Product Design: Design Thinking, agile approach, customer experience
- Product Development: Design & document tech specification and test cases.
- Product Go Live: Identifying pilot study and ensure product success.
- Product Commercialisation:
- Drive users, value, volume, ecosystem
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to drive the product objective
- Work with marketing team to drive B2B & B2B2C positioning & demand for the product. Product Management: Own P&L, Risk Management, Revenue, Cost, Market Interface and Compliance.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/