Roles and Responsibilities
- Responding to vendor inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with vendors.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Providing intelligent data or reports to the sales team basis the market research or market trends.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Maintaining MIS for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Supporting the senior team vendor meetings /conferences /presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent in Advanced Excel & PPT presentations.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/