Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Purpose:
- Responsible for market penetration and building up of volumes of all products under NPCI umbrella.
- Develop relationship with assigned account across all functions in the account.
- Successfully negotiate closure in line with strategic priorities, revenue and profitability targets by understanding clients existing business model.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs. Manage and grow business in collaboration with internal constituents to create a go-to-market approach, including sales, marketing plans and the service delivery models for both existing and new products.
- Align and manage internal stakeholders within products and technology to create momentum and drive the business.
- Serve as the expert and advocate for the payments landscape to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/ commercial relationships.
- Experience in business development or a relevant role in Card Division of Banks/ Prepaid Issuer Companies
- Proven Sales Track Record
- Proficiency in English and MSOffice
- Market knowledge, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport, time management and planning skills
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
Full Time, Permanent