Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing business requirement document to support all RuPay International product offerings
- Assist Lead in Portfolio/Project Management
- Drafting of approval notes, presentations, communications to internal / external stakeholders as required
- Tracking Project Milestones
- Managing weekly presentations/trackers required to be shared with management or external parties
- Setting SLA’s for internal stake holders and ensuring smooth Handover of the projects to operations team post Go-Live
- Execution of priority initiatives by coordinating with relevant internal/external groups.
- Assist in negotiation, draft and close of complex, win-win partner agreements
- Manage the day-to-day business relationships with existing strategic partners.
- Assist in the analysis and opportunity sizing of new markets
- Analyzing the legal, financial technical feasibility
- Procure and manage outside knowledge on as needed basis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for NPCI’s products and mission
- 5-8 years of professional experience in cards/payments domain
- UG degree – any specialization, MBA/PGDM is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint etc.,
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/