Roles and Responsibilities
Role: - Lead - Online Reputation Management
Experience: - 7+ years
Location: - Mumbai
- Lead the overall ORM strategy to create and maintain a favourable brand image of the company in coordination with the ORM & listening agencies
- Monitor & analyse mentions & responses by customers on various social media platforms
- Maintain and improve response quality in coordination with the team
- Analyse online brand sentiment for NPCI products and take steps to minimize negative sentiment
- Coordination with senior management on launches, best practises, etc.
- Work closely with the brand marketing team, PR and product teams to ensure tracking and success of online marketing campaigns
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly analysis to the management
- Crisis management skills to manage negative events or sentiments online
- Budgetary control and vendor management
- 6-8 years of experience either within social media agencies or within digital/social media departments (mandatory)
- A degree in digital marketing, social media marketing/branding is recommended
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Management or Mass Communication would be preferred
- Working knowledge/familiarity with social listening tools
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.