- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance red teaming processes
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through remediation, and mentoring less experienced staff.
- Proactively hunting for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts.
- Closely work with IR and SOC team.
- Has the ability to explore open source tools for red teaming assessment.
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all red teaming activities, presenting findings to team and in charge on a routine basis
- Recognize any errors or possible vulnerabilities in the network or system
- Strong knowledge on Linux / Windows / Web Applications / Databases is required.
Experience : 4 – 7 Years in Pentesting
Certification: CEH, CPT, PenTest +, LPT, OSCP
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/