Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express Framework
- Understanding the nature of single threaded asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience in data Encryption and decryption techniques.
- Experience in Postgres/Mysql Database and caching solutions like Redis.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with HTML/HTML5/CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git.
- Familiarity in writing unit test cases.
- Develop and document detailed architectures for nodejs platform.
- Proven ability to design, optimise and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies.
- Design overall solutions and individual applications
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- A thorough understanding of OOPS and design patterns.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/