Roles and Responsibilities
1. Managing on premises Zimbra Email Setup with secure Cisco Email Gateway for NPCI domain.
2. Managing Active Directory.
3. Administration of Internet DNS server on open source.
4. Administration of security device Ironport and Thread Grid (AMP).
Major Accountabilities / Activities:
1. Email Solution:
- Ensures email uptime for NPCI users & all SMTP application in order to keep NPCI business moving.
- Protect the NPCI MX email gateway from spam, cyber threats, malware, ransomware, spoofing and phishing attack.
- Secure NPCI email domain with enhancing email security protocol by stopping sender fraud with SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
- All Incoming & Outgoing clean mail accept and is deemed to be virus and spam free to avoid NPCI IP blacklist.
- NPCI Email Solution Integrated with Ironport and Active Directory for seamless mail delivery.
- Proactively reviews and resolves escalated call.
- On time version upgrade to closure of security vulnerability.
- Zimbra system administrator, storage management, web hosting, troubleshooting skills, bash scripting, log management and automations, Ironport mail gateways management.
- Perform four email DR Drill activity with achieve schedule timeline with script to reduce the downtime during email Dr Drill.
- Coordinate with IS, Audit, and Risk team during internal and external audit for compliance and closure
2. Active Directory (AD):
- Maintaining 10 internal AD servers with DHCP & DNS services.
- Replication the all AD servers for synchronization, net logon, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS database partitions and DNS settings.
- AD health check-up & identify resource bottlenecks, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Installing patches & software upgrade to close audit observation.
- Creation scripting to avoid the manually error.
- DNS zone / Delegation creation and deletion on location AD servers
- Regular clean up on AD, DNS and DHCP.
- Manages AD DHCP scopes and configuring the new scopes.
- Creation of Group policy and maintaining the policy.
- AD Single Sign On User Windows Login, EPO, Email & Proxy for seamless access.
3. Open Source:
- Ensuring uptime NPCI public DNS.
- Maintaining NPCI sub-domain record types NS, A, MX, TXT, CMANE, SRV, PTR.. etc for quick response.
- NPCI Public DNS application is running at three DC locations on Linux Bind with free software.
- Upgrade the Linux OS and Bind application to closing audit points related to Public DNS servers.
- Weekly backup with script of NPCI DNS public Zone files.
- Monitoring from cache poisoning attack and protect DNS server with safe & secure connection.
- All NPCI subdomains FQDN seamless queries resolve for external world by authoritative on premise NPCI DNS servers.
- Prevent from Graymail, Bulk and Marketing messages to deliver clean message.
- Monitor IronPort health device, performance, usage, as well as network availability and latency, while continuously testing and troubleshooting the messaging.
- Regular email security appliance to latest major release Async OS version.
- Administrator and maintain Thread Grid (TG) application for internal mail malware scan.
- Create the policy as per the requirement.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/