- Protecting enterprise systems and information by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Proactively hunting for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts.
- Act as information security expert and provide consultancy for security incidents and align them to right path.
- Analyzing cyber security incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures.
- Receive Tier 1/2/3 incident escalation from detection operations and assist with real-time, continuous (24x7) security event monitoring, response, and reporting.
- Proactive coordination with appropriate departments during a security incident like management, legal, security, operations, and others.
- Conducting research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in incident investigation.
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all incidents and procedures; presenting findings to team and in charge on a routine basis.
- Recognize any errors or possible vulnerabilities in the network or system.
- Develop a system for the communication trail that needs to take place during an emergency, and how to relay necessary information to external parties.
- Strong knowledge on Linux / Windows / Web Applications / Databases is required.
Certification: ECIH, OSCP, CHFI
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/