Roles and Responsibilities
- Protecting enterprise systems and information by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Proactively hunting for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts.
- Act as information security expert and provide consultancy for security incidents and align them to right path.
- Analyzing cyber security incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures.
- Receive Tier 1/2/3 incident escalation from detection operations and assist with real-time, continuous (24x7) security event monitoring, response, and reporting.
- Proactive coordination with appropriate departments during a security incident like management, legal, security, operations, and others.
- Conducting research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in incident investigation.
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all incidents and procedures; presenting findings to team and in charge on a routine basis.
- Recognize any errors or possible vulnerabilities in the network or system.
- Develop a system for the communication trail that needs to take place during an emergency, and how to relay necessary information to external parties.
- Strong knowledge on Linux / Windows / Web Applications / Databases is required.
Certification: ECIH, OSCP, CHFI
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/