Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience with any of the Hadoop distributions. Hortonworks HDP is desirable
- Experience with installation, configuration, administration, High Availability and Security
- Experience administering Hadoop applications such as HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Slider,
- Sqoop, Nifi ,Airlfow , Ranger, Griffin, Atlas, DatalQ .
- Deployment and configuration of various external tools
- Upgrades and hot fixes from vendors
- Performance tuning and service improvements
- Managing physical servers and virtual machine through ILO and vSphere
- Automation using Ansible and Git
- Extensive knowledge in Administration of cluster using HDP or Cloudera Distribution
- Min hands-on of 4 years in Hadoop Admin
- Strong knowledge of linux OS and DevOps tools like Ansible / Git
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills since it is a Client facing position
- Hadoop Admin Managing and Supporting large scale Production Hadoop environments
- Configuration management, monitoring, and performance tuning in Hortonworks/Cloudera distributions.
- Implementation or deployment experience on the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, YARN, MapRed, Hive, Hbase, Spark).
- Experience in installation, configuration, patching, backup and recovery and implementing Security Best practices in Hadoop cluster
- Candidate must have strong knowledge on Ansible automation framework
- Candidate should have basic knowledge on scripting languages such as Python and Shell scripting
- Knowledge on Enterprise CentOS, Redhat Linux & Git, SVN is a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop in-memory SQL like database technologies such as LLAP, Kognitio and Presto
- Experience with other data technologies such as Incorta, Endeca, Tableau, Qliksense
- Experience with ELT/ETL processes
- Experience with other database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Informix, DB2
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Dynamo DB or Mongo DB etc.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/