Roles and Responsibilities
Role : LeadGTM and Strategy role
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience :6 to 10 years
Roles and responsibilities :
To manage core pursuit team members.
To capture process, sales funnel from qualify to win
Develop opportunity/capture plan, define win strategies
Perform market analysis
Monitor competitor activity
Determine and prioritize customer issues
Analyse data- and find insights to guide strategic decisions on new market launches, customer segmentation definition and lead generation programs.
Implement tracking infrastructure and visualization to report on results.
Manage relationships with partnerships, product, marketing, finance, data science.
- 5+ years of strong analytical and problem solving experience (GTM strategy or similar)
- Experience launching GTM team or products in new markets.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships with senior executives and can work effectively across all levels.
- Highly quantitative with ability conducting complex data analysis to build insights through a combination of SQL, Excel/Google sheets and data visualization tools
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.