Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Fintech B2B sales and new business development for NPCI products/services
- Manage and grow business in the existing accounts as well as sourcing new Fintech accounts
- Align and manage internal stakeholders within Products and Technology to create momentum and drive the business.
- Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with product team, operations, industry networking, market intelligence, etc.
- Execute Sales Framework to identify Fintech needs and oversee the delivery of solutions that address those needs.
- Construct strategic partnership with Fintechs and ensure overall delivery of payment solutions to them.
- Analyse Fintechs business through profitability modelling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis.
- Responsible for P&L management and results.
- Serve as the expert and advocate for the payments landscape to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/commercial relationships.
- Interface with Startups and understand their offerings
- Explain NPCI Products and offerings to the startups
- Identify synergies between NCPI, Banks and startups
- Identify key PoCs and complete the PoC
- Conduct various hackathons and ensure the hackathons are a success
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/