Roles and Responsibilities
Essential: MBA or Master / Bachelor Degree in Management/ Commerce/ Banking
Desirable:B.E or B.Tech in (IT, Computers or Electronics & Telecommunication) with relevant knowledge of Cards & Payment, Banking Industry.
Broad Description of Role :
- Liaise with Govt Teams and execute Financial inclusion trainings for Govt Depts
- Interact and facilitate
- Initiate social sector research with partners for churning out reports for NPCI and its stakeholders
- Conduct Financial Product Awareness training for NPCI’s products
- Work on critical Govt projects and ensure delivery of goals
- Manage operations with vendors on various govt projects
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Relationship Management, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies in Banking
- Consulting or project management experience.
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally across all levels.
- Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to think from the perspective of the member banks.
- Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution.
- Sharp business acumen with excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends. Ability to interpret trends and translate into strategy and functions that can support business growth opportunities
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/