Roles and Responsibilities
Experience required: - 8-12 years of experience in a financial position in Business Finance & Accounting and Financial Control preferably with Payments / Banking / Financial service providers.
Education: - Qualified Chartered Accountant
Areas of expertise: Finance & Accounting, Planning & Budgeting, Financial Reporting, Financial Controllership, Business Finance, Audit & Compliance, ICFR, MIS.
- Implementation of all accounting policies and procedures, to interpret financial results, and to provide management with the tools for future planning.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Ensure that the Operating Companies maintain their books in accordance with INDas Accounting standards, IFRS and Company accounting principles; this includes the chart of accounts, the accrual and provision policy, tax and legal statements
- Manage/supervise the budgeting process from issuance of budget framework until final validation of the budget by the Group.
- Assist the Operating Companies in the preparation of budget presentation and review the consistency/ adequacy of their budgets.
- Implement a cash forecast tool to optimize the usage of cash resources and ensure efficient cash allocation.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Fast paced and prompt
- Achievement oriented
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA with more than 8 years of broad experience in all aspects of Corporate Finance and the entire gamut of Finance and Accounts including an international audit firm and a finance role in an operational company.
- Experience and knowledge of best practices in financial ethics, independent audits, I-GAAP, IFRS and all government and regulatory requirements
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Team Management, Strategic and Business Vision Skills are a must
- Good sense of relationship to balance the controlling role with assisting role, reconcile the entrepreneurial spirit of the Operating Companies with Group requirements
PG:CA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/