Roles and Responsibilities
- In depth knowledge of the Finance/Procurement Modules of D 365
- Previous knowledge of full life cycle projects of D 365
- Should have been part of implementation involving dependent system integration and consolidation & dashboard report generation
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes and best practices
- Continuously track & evaluate gaps in the current system and improve the business practices
- Conversant with Process Manual Creation/Updating as well as training the new ERP users with the same
- Should be able to effectively coordinate with all stake holders across the organisation
- Microsoft Dynamics platform with life cycle implementations in developing the product.
- Communicate development guidelines to both internal and external development resources
- Document the security implementation process, Performance assessments and health check for D365
- Helping different D365 project as a SME, Performance optimization in Production
- Build and/or new Dynamics 365 environments as needed throughout the project.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/