- Ensure component developed are reusable and extensible for future challenges
- Implement fail safe scenarios for given components
- Review and monitor constant basis to ensure to understand challenges in exponential volume growth
- Improve performance by fine tuning parameters of application, database and cache.
- Review every code that been pushed
- Ensure best practices and standard are followed
- Design Application Containerization, Orchestrations and Configuration Managers
- Plan and Migrate applications to open source cloud
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Master’s of Computer Applications (MCA). (Consistently scored 70% and above in all academics, No distance education)
- Minimum of 5 plus years of software development experience
- Strong Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, UML, GOF Patterns & Basic Java
- Good knowledge in Messaging concepts (Publish/Subscribe and Point to Point) and Frameworks
- Experienced in developing applications using frameworks such as Spring, React Native, Kafka.
- Experienced in RDBMS/NO SQL Products such as MySQL , PostgreSQL, Cassendra
- Experienced in Cache Products such as Redis, Memcache
- Experienced in performance optimization techniques
- Experienced in GIT source control management setup and configurations (GitLab)
- Experienced in containers and orchestration setup (Dockers & Kupernetes)
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Strong commitment to personal excellence and high quality coding standards.
- Solution focused and methodical, careful attention to detail.
- A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn is essential.
- Has good situational leadership skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India