Roles and Responsibilities
1. Specification management
- Analyse the impacts for any changes in the functionality.
- To drive creation/review of HLD of the service corresponding to the business requirement for EMV, contactless specification including the system architecture and message specification in close coordination technology team.
- Stay abreast in EMV technology to enhance and update RuPay EMV specification and implementation documents.
- Review and create the development and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to support EMV implementation in NPCI Switch and certification platform.
- Support the development of service and operating agreements.
- Interact with card vendor, terminal and processor be able to manage and analyze EMV implementation and recommend enhanced and upgraded business processes.
- Use knowledge andunderstanding of EMV technology to train and/or facilitate working of various vendor on RuPay platform.
- Interface with certification team and certification partner for ensuring smooth running of the system testing, performance tests and compliance testing to validate solution functionalities in an efficient manner.
- To interface with technology build and run teams around design queries and defect resolutions, to ensure effective communication and implementation of changes, modifications, and improvements for EMV project.
- Liaise with IS team to get the security sign off on the technical architecture to ensure the proposed architecture is in compliance with NPCI security policies.
- Partner with certification team to share update on certification scope.
- Share the other teams on EMVCo and PCI compliance requirement.
- Review test cases and certification process.
- Use knowledge of NPCI dual interface card, platforms & standards and advise internal/external customers on certification process.
- Provide support to upgrading security evaluation for EMV device.I
- dentify opportunities to improve processes, enhance quality of service.
- Review and identified gap in security guideline and Take up identified gaps with device provider to ensure solution on these gaps
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems. The other objective is to facilitate an affordable payment mechanism to benefit the common man across the country and help financial inclusion.
We have a vibrant and young workforce of 900+ employees working on Mission “Touching every Indian with one or other payment system”
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services, you can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/