The Lead – Database will be responsible monitoring and managing 24 x 7 environment. Responsible to work on Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, MYSQL as database with application and operations team to achieve desired results. Should be an individual contributor, should have ability to build and exile the team. Should be well versed in backup and recovery. Should be able to develop, implement & maintain policies and procedure related to database architecture.
- DB2 or PostgreSQL or MS SQL or MYSQL
- Well versed with backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the databases.
- Expert in schema design and management.
- Expert in tuning and indexing
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in Security access control
- Experience with 24x7 zero downtime database management
- Experience in implementing Database Change Controls
- Experience in standard operating procedure creation and training the resources
- IBM DB2 with PureScale and IIDR
- Database architecture skills.
- Schema design and ER diagram
- Tuning the database parameters and SQL
- Problem solving
- 24 x 7 support experience
Perks and BenefitsAs per industry standards
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
National Payments Corporation of India
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India