Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole:- Lead Data Centre Run
Manage a team of L2 resource for Linux, storage & virtualized infrastructure. Architecting and providing technical solution based on Linux, Vmware platform. Ensure the infra is maintained as per the compliance and standards. Also have a very sound knowledge of troubleshooting and incident analysis for resolution within SLA, RCA analysis and availability.
- Linux clustering Management & Design for high performance setups.
- Linux capacity planning & performance fine tuning
- OS level Management of SAN / NAS clients
- Understanding of Vsphere, RHEV and Openstack to manage operations for physical and virtualized environments along with network and virtual volumes.
- Perform planned maintenance activities on periodic cycles for compliance / performance.
- SAN fabric administration and maintenance.
- Experience in system fault tolerance design, (clusteing / vmotion), multipathing (MPIO) in various platforms and BCP
- Monitoring, provisioning, performance optimization and capacity planning of SAN’s.
- Deep dive technical analysis and providing solution
- Troubleshooting / debugging skills & problem management skills
Platform knowledge, Automation, BCP, Open source, IT security, Change Management – Advanced (A)
People Management - Intermediate (I)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.