Lead Customer Success – AePS role
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: - Lead Customer Success - AePS Product
Location: - Mumbai
Experience :- 6 + Years
This position in AePS Product Operations vertical is responsible for Operation Excellence Project management, Data analysis and KPI improvement activities as enlisted below:
1. Monitor & Address day to day operational excellence between Internal teams & Banks. Act as Bank’s SPOC for operational issues/queries etc
2. Drive bank performance for major banks to bring them up to the desired levels through necessary root cause analysis and intervention
3. Provide both offline and online assistance to the banks in solving their operational issues as well as onboarding and other concerns;
4. Conduct bank training for relevant systems, processes and for creating awareness on the related products
5. Ensure accurate and timely follow up of all the compliance related activities and resolution of the disputes such as penalty processing, Fee calculations etc.
6. Maintain oversight on the Process Advisory Group, acting as a center of expertise for banks to monitor & advice on improvement of operational parameters
7. Provide advisory on SOPs, technology, and network infrastructure for increase of AePS Success rate, achievement of KPIs.
8. Create environment of knowledge sharing within team to boost technical, analytical and project management knowledge
9. Support to Leadership team for resolution of queries asked by UIDAI, RBI, ministry etc.
10. Excellent in Data Analysis, Excel and Power-Point.
11. Excellent communication, drafting and presentation skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Full Time, Permanent