Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving and Developing, implementing and managing an organization's compliance(regulatory, Non-regulatory)program.
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent /deal with violations of regulatory and legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Maintain mandatory documentations for regulatory & non-regulatory compliance standards.
- Initiate and lead periodic activities for maintaining regulatory & non-regulatory compliances.
- Prepare awareness mailers to raise awareness about regulatory requirements of Information Security also conduct awareness session for Information Security.
- Report compliance status of regulatory requirements on timely basis to CISO, Top Management.
- Monitor updates on regulatory compliance requirement including but not limited to RBI Circulars, Regulatory Frameworks, Notification from Govt. of India, Applicable laws etc.
- Response to queries related to non-regulatory compliance like ISO 27001, PCI DSS from different internal and external entities.
- Response to queries from different departments of Ministry, Cert-IN, RBI and other regulatory bodies.
- Prepare compliance requirement circular for banks for meeting regulatory standards.
- Participate and coordinate for audits by different regulators or agencies (like CDAC, Cert-IN & other 3rd party) assigned by regulators.
- Review Information Security policy for regulatory compliance and suggest amendments. Revising procedures, reports etc.
- An understanding of Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance and its responsibilities in organisation.
- Have worked on certification program like ISO 27001 & PCI DSS.
- Minimum 7 yrs of experience in compliance domain (Can be relaxed to reduced tenure) with overall 10 years of experience
- Experience in managing internal team, third party vendors
- Have worked before with banks or financial institution
- Have good understating and knowledge of regulatory & non-regulatory requirements
- Have undergone training or Have completed certificate courses for Information Technology Act and other regulations relevant to Information security
- Good at Writing and Speaking English
Graduate in any stream but BE and MCA preferred
Certification : One from below is must
CISA, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27001/2 Implementer/Auditor.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/