Profile : Lead Compensation & Benefit
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Qualification : MBA (HR), Additional certification in Rewards/Analytics preferred
Location : Mumbai
Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and managing compensation and benefits structure, design principles, packages, etc. for the employees of NPCI and driving special projects / initiatives that will help better manage wage bill, variable pay, etc. as per organizational directives. Also support in HR Analytics drawing meaningful insights that will enable data driven decision making in HR function.
- Responsible for driving compensation benchmarking across levels through research and review of pay structures practiced by comparable companies in the Banking and Payments and Fin-tech industries
- Liaise with Compensation benchmarking vendors to gather Compensation and benefits data based on defined criteria
- Review NPCI Compensation and Benefits packages with respect industry peers and similar industries and propose appropriate changes in the compensation structure/ value ranges as required
- Leverage Predictive Analytics to assess different scenarios
- Conceptualize and design innovative ways to structure compensation packages including Fixed & Variable ratios in order to deliver highest value to NPCI
- Evaluate Employee Benefits policies and practices to ensure that they are contemporary, competitive as well as within statutory compliance norms
- Review monetary and non-monetary benefits to employees maintain a balance between cost and employee satisfaction
- Prepare and maintain Compensation and Benefits budget and ensure activities are within the defined budget
- Track, monitor and maintain wage bill within the organizational targets through innovative methods
- Design and drive analytics tools within HR function to capture accurate and reliable data from HR processed and analyzing the same to draw information and insights to enable data driven decision making
- 5+ years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably in a Fintech / Banks / Payment sector
- Master in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources. Certification from Aon Hewitt / SHRM etc. in Rewards / Compensation / Analytics is desirable
- Candidate should have required proficiencies in HR competencies like: Compensation & Benefits, HR Analytics, Organizational Development
- Ability to conceptualize detailed strategies and present the same in simple to comprehend manner
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organization for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India