- The incumbent shall be oriented towards Business Development / Sales /Relationship Management possesses a go getter attitude with a trait for persuasion and perseverance.
- Experience in B2B sales, Corporate sales, concept selling preferably in banking/ payments domain.
- Should have the zeal to build an understanding of the market / region in which he/she will be allotted the work.
- He / She will be expected to contribute to business growth of NPCI product and footprint in the assigned Region or market.
- He / She shall develop an insight on the commercial implementation of NPCI products in the region.
- The person should have the aptitude to persuade the relevant stakeholders for creation & conversion of business opportunities & synergies. All this with an appropriate blend of Communication and diplomacy skills – in order to guide , influence and convince others , internal as well as external stakeholders.
- S/he should be able to contribute to the overall strategy of the Region owner on end to end execution of the roadmap for NPCI footprint in assigned region and build knowledge spanning across Payment Products, Technology and predominantly - Business development.
- He / She should be the link between clients and NIPL/NPCI stakeholders and Incharge Business development for seamless conversion of NPCI digital initiatives, from a concept to Live Project in the Americas region.
- Engaging with clients – on opening sales / Business opportunities, engaging constructively with all the stakeholders in the region – including Govt, Local Bodes, and Networks etc. for positioning and implementation of the NPCI Products in the assigned Region,
- Support Incharge Business Development in ensuring positioning of the 3 core product lines from NIPL perspective and implementation of the Core Product lines backed with Technical and Business Acumen.
- Should support the internal stakeholders in Stabilization of the services post implementation and at as the focal and nodal relationship manager for operational and technical aspects.
- The incumbent would need to engage with the Internal Product, Technology, Legal, Marketing and Project delivery teams to support the Incharge Business Development and ensure that the products and projects are rolled out to the satisfaction of the clients in assigned region.
- Works closely with Incharge Business Development on – Know Your Client, compliance deliverables and regulatory expectations – also aligned with the regulatory framework and laws of the land of the specified region.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Desired Candidate Profile
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India