Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network
- Develop Pilots on different blockchain platforms
- Writing smart contracts and creation of other DLT components
- Implementing the tech specs into the platform
- Implementing cryptography and additional level of security in the DLT and its external endpoints
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor junior team members and lead them in development
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong hands-on development experience in below technologies:
- Development Languages: At least one server-side programming languages like NodeJS, Go, Java etc. Understanding of micro-service and event driven architectures
- Database and cache : Postgre, Cassandra, ScyllaDB, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer. Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish, Memcached, Redis.
- Basic design ability: The knowledge of designing & principle of basic prototype design and UI /UX design
- Server: Nginx, or apache servers. A good background in Linux and shell scripting
- Version control system : Git & others
- API : REST & SOAP
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Teraform
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures, concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, P2P networks
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
Bachelor of Engineering with 7-10 years of strong hands-on development experience in various technologies along with Blockchain.
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.