- Designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network
- Develop Pilots on different blockchain platforms
- Writing smart contracts and creation of other DLT components
- Implementing the tech specs into the platform
- Implementing cryptography and additional level of security in the DLT and its external endpoints
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor junior team members and lead them in development
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong hands-on development experience in below technologies:
- Development Languages: At least one server-side programming languages like NodeJS, Go, Java etc. Understanding of micro-service and event driven architectures
- Database and cache : Postgre, Cassandra, ScyllaDB, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer. Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish, Memcached, Redis.
- Basic design ability: The knowledge of designing & principle of basic prototype design and UI /UX design
- Server: Nginx, or apache servers. A good background in Linux and shell scripting
- Version control system : Git & others
- API : REST & SOAP
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Teraform
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures, concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, P2P networks
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/