Roles and Responsibilities
Role: - Lead Automated Resilience Engineering
Location: - Hyderabad
Experience: - 9+ years
Qualification: - Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- Lead the setup of resilience engineering and reliability testing systems to develop resilience against infrastructure & network failures.
- Design, implement and execute resilience experiment (on production or production like environments) from conception to deployment
- Provide input and feedback to development and engineering teams with insights gained from the experiment.
- Drive the delivery and management teams to adopt practices and mechanisms to prevent incidents in order to improve the overall availability of products and services.
- Possess understanding of automation patterns and modern frameworks to drive automation of all build, deployment, test execution, problem detection, recovery, scaling and de-scaling activities.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Computers
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.