Roles and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to provide 24*7 Production support in BBPS ecosystem. The candidate is to get involved in the Production system monitoring, analyzing and reporting of the Production issues. The candidate should be able to analyze and do a first level check of any issue faced in BBPS Application, Infra and Database and lead to appropriate resolutions directly or indirectly. Ensuring a near 100% application uptime is one of the key driver, by employing pro-active and re-active maintenance activities.
- Ability to identify and issue Production Issues.
- Pro-active & Reactive maintenance.
- Quick trouble shooting of Issues.
- Patch Deployment & Build Deployments
- Expertise in SQL Queries
- Bug fixing.
- Application sizing
- Predict and prevent all possible production incidents.
- Good problem solving skills
- Follow the standard operating procedure and refine them to suit the project
- Follow the Security access control
- Willing to work in dynamic 24x7 zero downtime Application support and management
- Performing Disaster Recovery Drills
- Seamlessly manage and maintain the application
- Find the Root cause and fix the issue
- Prepare RCA for Production issue
- Log Monitoring and Analysis for issue prevention
- Hands on experience on shell scripting
- Core Java and Advance Java
- Production Issue Debugging Skills
- Incident management knowledge
- Good written and oral communication
- Problem solving
- 24 x 7 working experience
- ELK knowledge for log analysis / Data Analysis
- Payment systems Domain Knowledge
- Ticketing tool experience like JIRA / Service Now / Service Desk
- Good Interpersonal Communication
- Good team Player
- Certification in Java Programming
- ITIL framework
PG:MCA in Computers
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.